1. Put 3 cups of chocolate almond milk into the ice cream maker canister. (You could use regular almond milk if that is what you have. Also, you could use any type of milk. We just typically have almond milk on hand).
2. Put a can of sweetened condensed milk into the canister.
3. Add 8 oz of Cool Whip or similar into the canister.
4. Add as much chocolate syrup as you want into the canister.
5. Close it up. Put the ice and ice cream salt around the exterior of the canister as the directions of your ice cream maker specifies and sit back about 45 minutes.
Enjoy! It is really amazing. It is great that my kids who have never been able to have a frosty can have one now. I know the sweetened condensed milk is not the best for us, but it is a treat and not an everyday thing. We have made several batches now and shared with our neighbor who loves it too. It's a simple recipe that doesn't involve heating up milk or other time consuming steps. Try it and let me know what you think!